A cure is in our sights!

Vivint is giving away $1.25 Million to charities. Help us win!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Kenadie & Samantha...



I was watching a show tonight on TLC about a little girl (Kenadie Jourdin Bromley) who has primordial dwarfism.
Instead of the thoughts most people would have of "oh, how sad." or "I don't know WHAT I would do if my child had that...", I just kept feeling jealous. I wish that Samantha had that instead of, or in addition to, Angelman Syndrome.
I know that must sound so strange. But if she was that small... I would never have to worry about not being able to take care of her. She would be able to stay in her own home with her own Mom and Dad and siblings. I know that those born with this condition have their own set of medical concerns and problems...
But I still can't help wishing this was Sam's biggest issue to overcome.
Ah, Well! Welcome to my twisted world!

No comments: