A cure is in our sights!

Vivint is giving away $1.25 Million to charities. Help us win!

Monday, October 09, 2006

Changes in the wind...


As I am sure you have already noticed, I have changed a few things around here. I want to see if it is possible to supplement our income by putting ads on my blog! I plan on adding links that would appeal to mostly women... Moms... or guys who want a good gift idea for the women in their lives. Anyway... It is super easy! Just click on any of the links on my page and buy something from that site. (All proceeds to support the continuing madness known as my life.)

Also, if you don't see something you are interested in, just let me know and I will see if I can find a link to add to the page! Leave me comments and let me know what you think! I am looking for feedback! :)

Carabella Corporation



*******I am not responsible for any misspelling in the ads... I don't make them I just link to them! :)*************

3 comments:

oldfartswife said...

hey Melissa
I don't have apot to pee in, so I do not do much shopping,oh wait, I shop at Walgreens.com, I buy the thickenup food thickening agent by the case. I also shop Oriental Trade for slinkys(magic springs)- (buy by the case) for my son. I will post his slinky pic for a while, check it out.
Good luck with the extra income!!
keep the faith

Nan

Melissa said...

oldfartswife - I understand the pot to pee in thing... right there with you! :) I tried to get a link for the slinkys your son likes so much, but have not been able to do it yet. Hope things are well with you and the family!

Melissa said...

slain - ok... leave a comment like that and expecting my mind to stay out of the gutter is just silly!